Summer Recipe: Flank Steak Sandwiches With Blue Cheese
July 1, 2015
Indulge On This Delicious Steak Sandwich Summer Recipe!
Looking for a BBQ summer recipe to impress your friends and family? We highly recommend fixing up this amazing steak sandwich recipe that we recently discovered! After just one bite everyone will be begging you to host every summer BBQ!
Summer Steak Sandwich Recipe:
What you will need:
- 2 Large Sweet Onions
- 4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil, Divided
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- ½ Teaspoon of Freshly Ground Pepper
- 3 Red Bell Peppers
- 6 Ciabatta Rolls, Split
- 5 Ounces of Soft Ripened Blue Cheese
- 1 ½ Cups of Loosely Packed Arugula
- Herb-Marinated Flank Steak
- 6 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise
How to prepare:
- Start by preheating your grill to 400 degrees F. Next, cut the sweet onions into ¼ inch slices and brush with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Cut each bell pepper into 1 inch wide strips and place them in a bowl. Top the bell peppers with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Next, grill the onion and bell peppers while covered for about 7 to 10 minutes on each side. They should be lightly charred.
- Use the remaining olive oil to coat the ciabatta rolls and grill uncovered for about a minute or two. Next, spread the blue cheese on the rolls, and top with arugula, steak, onions, and bell pepper. Spread mayonnaise on the bottom side of the top roll and push together.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy this Summer Recipe: Flank Steak Sandwiches With Blue Cheese! Don’t forget to share some with your friends and family! Contact Central Insurance Agency in Austin for all of your Texas insurance needs.