Commercial Vehicle Insurance Policies Protect Your Business
Are you a business owner that maintains a number of vehicles for your employees to use? Or do you require your employees to use their own cars? Do you run your own business and use your personal vehicle for business purposes? Wherever you may fall in this spectrum, you are open to potential liability in the event of an auto accident. Do you know if you have the appropriate coverage to protect your business?
Here at Central Insurance Agency in Austin, we advise all of our business insurance customers on their potential auto risks and which coverages will suit their needs. We discuss types of coverage to extended coverage to make sure each customer’s business is protected in the event of an accident.
Tailoring Auto Insurance Policies to Each Individual Business
Your auto insurance coverage needs will vary based on several factors, one of which is the type of business you run. For instance, the commercial auto policy we will create for any of the following types of businesses will likely not look the same as any of the others in the list:
- Construction companies with branded trucks and trailers
- Family-owned heating and cooling business with several service trucks
- Landscaping firms with trucks and utility trailers
- On-demand drivers who use personal vehicles to work for rideshare companies
- Pizza parlors with delivery cars
Available Coverage Options for Businesses
Regardless of the type of business you run, you will have access to the following coverage options.
- Bodily injury liability, to cover costs associated with injuries suffered by the other party in an accident that you caused
- Medical payments, to cover costs associated with injuries suffered by you and your passengers
- Property damage liability, to cover costs associated with someone else’s property damage in an accident that you caused
- Collision coverage, to cover costs associated with damage done to your car in any accident
- Uninsured/underinsured motorists, to cover your medical care associated with injuries caused by a driver that did not carry any insurance or carried an insufficient amount of coverage
- Comprehensive coverage, to cover costs associated with property damage related to incidents other than collision (e.g., hail damage or theft)
Which options you should choose, and how high of a coverage limit you choose, will likely depend on the conversations you have with your independent insurance agent. Perhaps there are exposures that you are currently not thinking about. Or perhaps you think you need more than is actually necessary to protect your business.
When you call our team, we will make sure to provide you with advice that fits your business and addresses your risks. Call us today for a free quote and to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced independent agents.
Call for a Free Commercial Auto Insurance Quote: 512-451-6551
We offer free quotes with no obligation tied to them. There is nothing to lose by calling us and asking for a free quote comparison. But you could find that you could save a lot of money while gaining greater coverage. You will never know if you don’t call.
Reach out to us today at 512-451-6551 or email our Austin insurance agents. We also encourage you to speak with us about your other business insurance needs while we have you on the phone or when you meet with us in person.