Landlord Insurance for Residential Property Owners in Austin, Texas
Being a landlord isn’t always easy, and it often comes with questions and uncertainties. Here at Central Insurance Agency, our team of independent insurance agents works hard to provide you with the coverage and resulting peace of mind you desire.
Insurance Coverage Options for Landlords
Whether you are renting out a single-family home, duplex or fourplex, our agents can address your unique needs as a landlord with policies that protect your property investment and limit your liability risks. Speak to us about obtaining a policy that includes:
- Dwelling property coverage along with protection for detached garages, sheds and other structures on the same property
- Landlord’s personal property coverage for any items you leave at the rental property, including appliances, tools and more
- Lost rental income, which provides payments in the event you cannot rent out your space due to a covered loss
- Liability protection should someone sustain an injury on or due to your property
Tailoring Policies to Each Rental
Not all rentals present the same exposures. For that reason, we tailor your landlord coverage to fit your rental. This includes providing protection for unique rental situations, including:
- Vacant rentals
- Vacation rentals and/or short-term rentals
- Rental property under construction or renovation
Offering Additional Coverage for Greater Protection
Your basic rental property insurance policy will help protect many of the risks you face as a landlord, but it does not cover everything. We encourage you to speak with one of our experienced independent insurance agents about additional policies that afford broader protection, including:
- Umbrella coverage, which offers excess injury coverage on top of your basic policy, as well as coverage that may not be found in the underlying policy
- Flood insurance, to provide you with the money you need if your property becomes damaged due to flooding
Getting You the Best Policy at the Best Rates
One of the many benefits you gain by working through our independent agency to insure your rental property is that we are able to shop around for quotes across multiple insurers. This allows us to find you the coverage you require at competitive rates. We can also compare companies for you to see which ones offer the best discounts, such as multi-policy discounts for covering your home and your rental.
If you want to keep your landlord policy prices low without sacrificing quality of coverage, look no further than our Texas insurance agency.
Call Our Austin-Based Agency for a Free Quote
We encourage you to reach out to us whether you are just starting out as a landlord or you are looking for price comparisons to see if your existing coverage is right for you. We offer free consultations and free quotes at no obligation to you.
Learn more about our landlord insurance services and policies by calling or by emailing our Austin agency.