Are your summer toys ready?
April 2, 2014
Spring time is here and now is the time to start getting those summer toys ready for all of the outdoor action. The weather is starting to warm up and the last thing you will want to do is waste time getting those big toys ready while everyone else is already out enjoying themselves. If you have any of the following big toys- boat, motorcycle, ATV, RV or jet ski (just to name a few) – start getting them ready now by following a few spring preparation tips.
- Get the toys out of storage
- Clean up toys using specially made soaps and cleansers
- Check fluids – oil, lubricants and brake fluid
- Check cables and connections, including batteries
- Check all lights and signals
- Polish and wax
- Clean and check helmets and life jackets
- Secure toys when not in use – in a garage or locked down
- Check all trailers and hitches
- Protect from theft and damage by updating your insurance policies
- Check your insurance policies for liability coverage
Once you have cleaned and checked all of your big summer toys thoroughly it is time to get outdoors and enjoy the fun and excitement.
For more information in the Austin area about your insurance policy and what summer toys are covered under your current policy contact Central Insurance Agency.