December 28, 2015
Make the Most of 2016 with These New Year’s Resolutions!
New Year’s resolutions to help you get ready for 2016.
As the holiday season comes to an end, the new year begins! With new beginnings comes new resolutions. Make sure you’re ready for the new year!
Here are our top new year resolutions for a healthier and happier year.
- Eat healthier – Make a resolution to eat healthier this year. The better you eat, the better you’ll feel and you’ll have more energy, too! Try keeping a food journal to stick with it.
- Reconnect with old friends. – Send an email to a cousin or message your old roommate on social media. Being social positively changes your health. The more social you are, the better your health.
- Kick that bad habit. – Whether it’s smoking or always running 10 minutes late, you’ll be glad you did. You’ll feel more accomplished and will feel empowered to try tackling new things.
- Spend time outside. – Chances are outdoor activities will get you moving. So forget the gym membership, go out and explore the great outdoors. Go ride a bike, take a stroll through the park, kayak! Your outdoor activities (and endorphins!) will help keep you fit and happier. Plus, being out in the sunshine boosts your mood!
- Reduce Stress. – Chronic stress is detrimental to your health. Try to relax a bit this year! Meditation, yoga, spending time with friends, or even that vacation you’ve been putting off are all excellent options to help you de-stress!
- Give back to the community. – They say it’s better to give than receive, and they’re right. Giving back in a meaningful way, whether that means volunteering or donating, has been shown to make you happier and healthier.
Now that we’ve proposed some resolutions, we want to make it possible for you to actually keep them! Let Central Insurance Agency in Austin, Texas take your insurance concerns off your plate so you can focus on being your best self in 2016. Contact us today!