December 8, 2014
5 Tips To Make Seasonal Hiring A Bit Easier!
During the holiday season, it is common for employers to hire extra employees. This is especially true for those in the retail industry who commonly experience an increase in sales during this time. If you are a business owner, and have yet to start the hiring process, you may be worried that other businesses have already beaten you to the best workers! Do not fret. You still have time to hire your holiday staff. Here are a few tips:
- Utilize online resources such as Elance and Odesk. These hiring websites highlight individual’s skills so that you can quickly search through qualified people in your area.
- Use your social media accounts to get the word out! Advertise the positions you would like filled on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Make sure to include the qualities you seek in a worker, desired availability, and any other relevant information.
- Head over to a temporary staffing agency if you need a little extra help. They will take care of all the paperwork associated with hiring an individual so that you do not have to. They will even search through possible employees to make the process as easy as possible for you.
- Look in places you would not think to turn to, such as senior centers. These individuals have a lot of free time, and would probably like some extra cash.
- Remember that teenagers are often itching to make some money when they are legally able to! Teen centers can be great places to look for seasonal workers.
If you would like to speak to a professional regarding insurance for your business, please contact Central Insurance Agency, located in Austin, Texas. Our insurance experts have years of experience, and can offer the best insurance counsel available. Allow us to fulfill your insurance needs by giving us a call right away!